<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, August 30, 2007
hi

Grrh
Prelims half done, resuming after the holidays
Did not feel stressed, like it's normal school day
It's like puh-lease
it's prelims and you are not at all stressed?
wonder whats wrong with me nowadays,
the tension, the anxieties, gone.
not a good sign,
someone, please teach me how to feel stressed?

I am easily contented,
if anyone treats me nicely, I will believe
that you are a good person.
you know, 自恋
is actually a good thing.


yup.
I think I'm not mature,
as in I had never like any acessories,
but I like toys:)


F1 remote controlled race car,
ratio 1:14
:)